Wednesday, April 29, 2009

April 29, 2009

Today's Agenda

1. Work
2. Go to post office and bank strike from agenda
3. Go to gym strike from agenda
4. Dinner at local mexican restaurant
5. Coffee meet-and-greet at local bookstore
6. Umbrella themed ATCs (carried over from April 28) strike from agenda. again.

Today's Music:
Judy Garland in Hollywood: Her Greatest Movie Hits, Leonard Cohen Soundtrack from I'm Your Man, Planet of the Apes 2001 Score


Today's Bonus Feature:
http://www.kingdomofloathing.com/
This is a superaddictive game. Anyone who ever read a Choose Your Own Adventure Book should look at this. Be prepared to have minutes of your life sucked into the void.

Quote of the Day:
"When I play with my cat, who knows whether she is not amusing herself with me more than I with her." Montaigne

No comments:

Post a Comment