Monday, August 3, 2009

August 3, 2009

I'm back, and will be making a renewed effort to keep my agenda up to date. What can I say? I was on vacation, and then back to work after vacation, and we all know how THAT goes.

So, I will post bonus posts when I can, but until then, we now return you to my regularly scheduled agenda...

August 4, 2009

To Do:
1. Work
2. Go to post office to mail ATCs
3. Go to the bank
4. Gym
5. Home, leftovers for dinner, work on ATCs or weaving. Probably weaving, because I am tired of the project on the loom and want to get someting else done.

Bonus Feature:
www.cakewrecks.com Yes, it is exactly what it sounds like.

Music List:
Billboard Classic Country #1s, Billie Joe Shaver Tribute Album, Man of La Mancha Broadway Cast Recording

Quote of the Day:“Too bad you can't buy a voodoo globe so that you could make the earth spin real fast and freak everybody out.” ~Jack Handy, SNL

No comments:

Post a Comment